FRANK VTP® - Vertical Thermpipe
Efficient geothermal heat use at short borehole depths
The innovative FRANK VTP® (Vertical Thermpipe) is the ideal solution where conventional geothermal probes can no longer be deployed efficiently. Resource-saving geothermal heat can thus be used even when borehole depth is limited.
The FRANK VTP® offers good heat extraction with shallow drilling depths of 6-12 m, and with a service life of over 100 years it is a long-lasting investment in the use of regenerative energy. The pre-assembled elements are easily installed, and low-cost boring processes such as hollow auger driller can be used.
FRANK VTP® is made entirely of PE 100 and is therefore eminently suitable for safe use in the vicinity of groundwater.
The benefits of FRANK VTP®:
- Ideal for shallow drilling depths and for use in areas with groundwater flow
- High heat extraction rates are possible
- Extremely fast installation
- Completely pre-assembled element which can be installed without preparation
- Small drill diameter required
- Fixed heat carrier pipe spacing
- Safe connection of connection pipes with electrofusion welded fittings
- Pressure-tested with test certificate
- 6 m , 9 m and 12 m Installation lengths
- Other lengths on request
- Can be optionally extended as a well
- Can be optionally used for rainwater
(Please remember to include the price increase in 2021)